(Skip to main content.)
- "Behind the XML Revolution"
- The Ottawa Citizen, 17 November 2005
- Profiles of David and several other Ottawa-area XML
- "Three little letters but one big leap? Internet experts
enthusiastic about XML programming potential"
- The Washington Post, 20 September 2000
- David interviewed and quoted about the importance of XML on the
- "The doctor is in: Medieval English professor makes the transition
to the high-tech sector"
- The Calgary Herald, 29 June 2000
- (Adaptation of the next story.)
- "Call him Dr. Know"
- The Ottawa Citizen, 19 June 2000
- Lengthy feature profile of David.
- "Breaking News in XML"
- Javaworld, 19 April 2000
- Conference report from XTech 2000, including a lengthy section
about David's XML security presentation.
- "Now is the time to seek out XML training"
- Infoworld, 26 April 1999
- Recommends David's book Structuring XML
- "XMLNews Initiative Announced; Corel and WavePhore Support XMLNews
in New Products"
- PR Newswire, 7 April 1999
- Announcement of a news-industry initiative led by David.
- "Lots of Hype, but few XML Browsers or Editors on Horizon"
- Internet World, 5 November 1998
- Includes an interview with David about the role of XML on the
- "Grammar goes high tech at U of O"
- The Ottawa Citizen, 20 November 1993
- Interview with David about the University of Ottawa computer